- High school junior or senior during program participation (Applicants can be rising juniors or seniors)
- At least 15 years of age by June 1
- U.S. citizenship (green card holders are not eligible)
- Minimum 2.8 GPA
Reliable transportation to APL throughout the program (APL is not accessible by public transit).
- Note: Students choosing our virtual option do not need constant access to reliable transportation. However, they will need to provide their own transportation when they do come to the Lab.
- No criminal record
- Permanent residency in the Washington-Baltimore Metro area
Students must be committed to the program and its time requirements. If students cannot meet the time requirement, they will be dismissed from the program.